How to disable a library in my personal library?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
Carlos Benjamin Calderón Corcio | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 5 2013 9:40 AM

I wish to indicate please how to uninstall a library in my personal library.

Tanks.

Carlos Calderón

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 5 2013 9:46 AM

Peace to you, Carlos!                                  Welcome to the Logos Community Forums where volunteers and Logos Staff from the four corners of the world attempt to support and inform and help one another!             *smile*

I guess what we need from you, Carlos, is whether you are running on a Mac or on Windows -- and which version?

also, which version of Logos 5 are you running?           *smile*                        Finally, why do you wish t uninstall a library?     Or, do you mean that you would like to "hide" or "delete" a resource!      ???

Hoping to hear from you ...........           hoping we'll give you the boost you need ......!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 171
Daniel NM | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 5 2013 10:03 AM

Welcome to the Logos Forums, Carlos! Big Smile

Carlos Benjamin Calderón Corcio:

I wish to indicate please how to uninstall a library in my personal library.

Tanks.

Carlos Calderón

Logos Wiki has an article on Hiding Resources. When you hide resources, they are essentially removed from your Logos library and not available for  searching.

<!-- -->

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 5 2013 1:41 PM

Peace, Daniel!                 Thank you very much for responding to Carlos!                         Appreciated!                               *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS