Greek English Interlinear at Biblia

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 341
Steve Farson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 11 2013 4:31 PM

Edit to post below.  Checking another post, it appears I'm not doing anything wrong.  It simply isn't possible.  What's the reason why?  Thanks.

-----

I would like to view a Greek English Interlinear at Biblia.com

Seemingly, I can only see Greek when I retrieve an interlinear resource with both Greek and English.  For example, in Logos 5 I can view both languages when loading the resource below.  At Biblia.com, I only see the Greek.  Is there a way to show both, along with the Lemma, Morphology, etc?

Thanks.

About The Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament: SBL Edition

Following the model of the Lexham Hebrew-English Interlinear Bible, the Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament presents two levels of interlinear translation. The first is the lexical value, which is a gloss of the lexical or dictionary form of the word. The second is theEnglish literal translation, a contextually sensitive gloss of the inflected form of the word. The difference in these glosses is subtle, but powerful. The first gloss answers the question, "What does this word mean?" The second gloss answers the question, "What does this word mean here?"

Posts 2
Dan Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 12 2020 2:37 PM

I have the same problem.

On the biblia.com website, I would like to view the same Greek Interlinear New Testament that I use on my iPhone or iPad.

Why does the website only  show the greek text from the interlinear?

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 12 2020 2:51 PM

Hi Dan, and welcome!

Biblia.com was FL's early web offering. Even though the site was replaced, they kept the earlier Biblia.com as an intro to potential customers, and it loads fast, in church.

The newer: app.logos.com .... which supports interlinear lines and much more!

If you already knew this, apologies.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 2
Dan Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 12 2020 2:53 PM

Thanks for the quick reply.

I actually came back here to post that I found app.logos.com and how to use the interlinear there. Smile

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 12 2020 2:55 PM

Happy, happy!

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS