Reader Mode

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Michael Borgstede | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 22 2009 12:00 PM

Don't know if this has been addressed or not yet. The reader mode is great and good for me when I want to focus on one book and not get overwhelmed with all the windows open.  But is there a way to adjust options for viewing with this mode? I see the options for size of font but I would like to be able to divide into columns or have more than one page up like an e-reader program. Switching pages like a simulated book could be a good option too that just lends itself to a better "long" reading experience. Just some thoughts, love version 4!

Pastor Mike

Aurora, CO 

Posts 351
Luuk Dondorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2009 12:06 PM

Good suggestion! +1

I like the idea of simulating book just like you can read some shop-folders online.

Perhaps you can post suggestions like this in the Suggestions thread. Now it will be out of sight soon at this pace of postings..

Luuk

Posts 463
George Allakhverdyan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2009 12:22 PM

Michael Borgstede:

Don't know if this has been addressed or not yet. The reader mode is great and good for me when I want to focus on one book and not get overwhelmed with all the windows open.  But is there a way to adjust options for viewing with this mode? I see the options for size of font but I would like to be able to divide into columns or have more than one page up like an e-reader program. Switching pages like a simulated book could be a good option too that just lends itself to a better "long" reading experience. Just some thoughts, love version 4!

Pastor Mike

Aurora, CO 

Hi thanks for the suggestion, I actually filed this exact feature request a while back, after looking it up, it seems like we will be providing something of the sort in a future release, possibly 4.0c.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS