Cited By -Resources pulled beyond collection specified

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 38
Scott | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 30 2013 4:02 AM

I created a collection "Catechism" which I excluded the Latin version of the resource.  However, it keeps pulling up the Latin version using up screen space.  I exited and returned to Logos to see if I just needed to reset settings but that didn't work. 

On the attached, you can see the collection in the middle of the screen and the fact that it's pulling the Latin version of the Catechism in the bottom left screen.  What am I doing wrong.

Thank you,

Scott

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2013 6:55 AM

Moore:
I created a collection "Catechism" which I excluded the Latin version of the resource.  However, it keeps pulling up the Latin version

There already is a predefined collection called Catechism. Presumably you have that one checked. You need to uncheck that under the arrow in the top left corner, and then check your own collection instead. Renaming your own collection will make it easier to tell them apart.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2013 6:58 AM

Key thing to check is to scan down through all the 'stuff' listed in the CitedBy scroll area (top-left settings box) to make sure there's no other bad boys checked off (which Logos does automatically I think sometimes). I assume you're not using multiple CitedBy's (I use about 3 and sometimes they get mixed up).

EDIT: Suspect fgh's idea is the correct one.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 38
Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 1 2013 2:17 AM

You are right!  You don't see the predefined collection in collections tab, but both the predefined collection and the custom collection when you're selecting the collection.  thank you! 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS