Dear Jesus (instead of Santa)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1724
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 7 2013 4:17 PM

Dear Jesus.

I love you very much.

Would you please send me a huge discount on the Zondervan Illustrated Bible Background commentary please.  I am going to continue to praise and serve you but having that in my collection would really help.

I know I am rarely satisfield in my life  (my wife and friends tell me this all the time) but I promise this is all I am asking for this Christmas (not that World Peace under your infinite rule wouldn't be nice too!).

Respectfully - I know I need to focus more upon you - and less upon which Windows 8.1 inexpensive Tablet (with loud enough volume and decent specs) may yet be upon the horizon.

My real wish is for a renewed dedication toward knowing and serving you....so nothing I can actually buy really.

May YOU be glorified forever - not just this Christmas season.

Amen

p.s. Thanks in advance if Logos lowers the cost of the Zondervan set! 

Posts 481
elnwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 7 2013 6:10 PM

YesYes

Posts 522
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 9 2013 11:33 AM

Hey Josh, very creative post.  I think Logos should send you a personalized offer on this set Smile

Posts 1724
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 11 2013 8:48 AM

thanks...so far its bah humbug.

Posts 1724
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2013 1:48 PM

Dear Joshua

Did Jesus answer your prayers for a new Windows Tablet yet or is The Holy Spirit still permitting you to wait?

Time will tell.

Love Me Myself and I who love Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Posts 1724
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 26 2013 4:52 PM

Crying

God expects me to wait longer.

Thank you Jesus.

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 26 2013 5:05 PM

JoshInRI:

Would you please send me a huge discount on the Zondervan Illustrat.ed Bible Background commentary please.

p.s. Thanks in advance if Logos lowers the cost of the Zondervan set! 

Consider adjusting some category of your current spending and get the resources on a payment plan.  Cable TV is over-rated.  Do more reading.  12 months and your done.  Probably less than $35/mo.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS