Payment Plan Question

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1829
Rick | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 23 2009 7:39 PM

I currently have Logos 4 Leader's plus a few extra that I have purchased. I'm looking at Scholar's and would like to start out on the payment plan while the holiday prices are in effect.  Within a few months I'll have some overtime at work and will be able to pay off the remaining in full or at least knock out a big dent of it. If I call a sales rep and explain this, will it be possible to spread the payments out for twelve months, making the payments fairly low, and then pay in full after only one to three months or am I locked in to the payment plan for the full twelve months with no early pay off option? Sorry to ask this here, but I just remembered the payment plan option and Logos will be closed for a few days.

Thanks again!

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2009 7:43 PM

Richard Hypes:
If I call a sales rep and explain this, will it be possible to spread the payments out for twelve months, making the payments fairly low, and then pay in full after only one to three months or am I locked in to the payment plan for the full twelve months with no early pay off option? Sorry to ask this here, but I just remembered the payment plan option and Logos will be closed for a few days.

You can pay out what remains at any time by contacting the accounts department.... So, shop away...

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2009 7:59 PM

Damian McGrath:
You can pay out what remains at any time by contacting the accounts department....

That's been my experience too.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 596
LaRosa Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2009 8:16 PM

yeah Logos doesn't mind at all... earlier this year i upgraded to Gold on a 12 month plan... came into some extra cash & ended up paying off the balance less than a month later

Urban Scholar - http://urban-scholar.com 
Christ-centered Hip-Hop - http://www.sphereofhiphop.com

Posts 1829
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 24 2009 7:53 AM

Once again, you all come through for me.

Thanks again!

Posts 149
David A. Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 24 2009 11:47 AM

And to emphasis a point that I didn't see clearly laid out, they drop the 5 dollar a month charge, starting from the backend, as you work to pay it off.  Much to my relief, as I tend to order before my student loan resource money has been released...

DP

<><

Posts 1829
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 24 2009 12:10 PM

Thanks David,

I had wondered about that but did not want to aggravate folks by asking again. So, as I understand it, let's say that I pay it off in March. The $5 fee applies to Dec-March payments  and the payoff does not include the $5 fee for the remaining months that I normally would have paid. Awesome!

Thanks again to all of you who replied! I went ahead and ordered it because all of your replies emphasized that I could do what I plannedand it is now indexing. Can't wait to go play with it!!

God bless!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS