What's cookin' with Logos?

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 44 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 30 2013 2:20 PM

Dan Francis:

George Somsel:
It would be interesting to know whether anyone who receives the AYB commentaries from Acc also receives that volume or whether it was a slip in advertising.

Confirmed, the Matthew volume is in Accordance's release. It is hard to understand how Logos could lose this one volume, but I do know Logos must be a bit hard to deal with. They have lost plenty of things in the past including the Moody titles. Now I am not trying to say it's all Logos fault but they seem to loose things more often than other companies (they have the largest library so it may just be perfectly natural that things would disappear from Logos more often). 

-Dan

How do you know that it's in Acc's release?

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 48
John Besse | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 30 2013 2:52 PM

Benedictines at St Johns MN are heavy into manuscript digitization to protect manuscripts in Syria and many other places.

Posts 5318
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 30 2013 7:37 PM

George Somsel:

Because I asked one who purchased if it was there.. he told me and I quote him, "Matthew by WF Albright and CS Mann, 1971 is the first volume in the tool."  I know 2008 is our date in logos but "First published in 1974 by Doubleday, a division of Random House, Inc. First Yale University Press impression 2008. Copyright © 1974 by Yale University as assignee from Doubleday, a division of Random House, Inc." is the info from the front of the Logos book...I am guessing he slipped when entering the date.

-Dan

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 30 2013 7:59 PM

Dan Francis:

George Somsel:

Because I asked one who purchased if it was there.. he told me and I quote him, "Matthew by WF Albright and CS Mann, 1971 is the first volume in the tool."  I know 2008 is our date in logos but "First published in 1974 by Doubleday, a division of Random House, Inc. First Yale University Press impression 2008. Copyright © 1974 by Yale University as assignee from Doubleday, a division of Random House, Inc." is the info from the front of the Logos book...I am guessing he slipped when entering the date.

-Dan

But when did your friend purchase it?  I have it too, but I got it some time ago,

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 5318
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 31 2013 3:38 PM

It was released in Accordance less than one month ago.. NT Complete $599... the rest of the series to follow in the next month or so.

-Dan

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS