JoshInRI's New Year's Resolution

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1753
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 31 2013 1:30 PM

Happy New Year Everyone!

Be it resolved that I have prayerfully decided to do the following in the New Year 2014:

• Not post anything at all to do with Windows 8.1 Tablets...not even a reply to something someone else posted.
  • ....and (drum roll please) no posts that can be misbeconstrued as negative under the guise of being funny or humorous, in short, nothing derogatory or critical...not even in response to someone elses post (inadvertently fanning the flame of discontent).

I may post quite a bit less but that might be a blessing too.  So you see even complaining about complainers in here can reap unexpected benefits. Then again...I like to credit The Holy Spirit (and a few of you who have helped lead me in here).

Thanks Bill Anderson and so many others who have tolerated or enjoyed or responded to my posts in 2013. Geeked

For all students of The Bible and expository preachers...I pray that 2014 will be a joy everyday and every time we share Jesus with others.  I leave 2013 marvelling at how many before us have suffered (and even died) to joyously share Our Lord with others faithfully and courageously in a World that often would rather embrace darkness rather than The Light of Christ. 

May God help us to all to live for (and lead others to) Jesus with love and excitement.

Amen

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS