Question about how to create a Daily Devotional Reading Plan for resources that reference the Catholic Lectionary's calendar

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 7
johnrlawton | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 20 2014 7:59 AM

Hello,

I've recently purchased the The Daughters of St. Paul Reflections on the Daily Readings Collection (6 vols.), which provide daily reflections on the daily readings in the Catholic Lectionary. I'd like to be able to create a "Daily Devotional" type daily reading plan for the readings in this collection, but when I try to create a new "Daily Devotional" reading plan these titles do not show up in the list of available (or eligible) resources. I assume that this occurs because these daily readings are tied not to calendar days (e.g., "February 20") but instead are tied to the Catholic Lectionary ( e.g., "Thursday of the Sixth Week in Ordinary Time" in Cycle 2).

Is there a way to have Logos software recognize the titles in this collection as an eligible devotional so I can create a reading plan and have the software automatically recognize what today's selection is and instantly take me there, as it does already with the Catholic Lectionary, or is this something that only Logos staff can do through additional tagging?

Thanks!

John

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS