Crash / hang

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 1
David Bakowski | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 22 2014 6:23 AM

Read aloud function not working in Malachi 3.  It stopped at the end of 2 and won't start reading.   Ch 1462.LogosLogs.davebakowski.20140222-091151.zip4  works

Posts 27136
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 22 2014 7:07 AM

David - 

First, welcome to the forums! Sorry you are having troubles. Tongue Tied

David Bakowski:
Read aloud function not working in Malachi 3.  It stopped at the end of 2 and won't start reading.   Ch 4  works

I am unsure why you are having troubles. 

For clarification: (It is always helpful to explain your issue clearly).

I see that you were using the ESV, which has the ability to utilize a "human voice" (audio book) "read aloud," in addition to the computerized system voice from your operating system. From your logs I know that you were using the human voice read aloud, which is being streamed from the Logos servers.

I was able to play chapter 3 without issue... I also checked to see which version of the ESV files you have installed... and they are up to date. It is possible that your bible index has become corrupted somehow. If you don't get a better suggestion, and have a little time, you could try the command: rebuild bible index. This isn't nearly a time consuming thing as rebuilding your ENTIRE index... but I am not sure if this will help either. Maybe try it over lunch if you don't hear anything?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS