Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 412
StephenMcC | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 26 2014 4:27 AM

The Worship Sourcebook is produced by Calvin Institute of Christian Worship, Faith Alive & Baker Books.

I use this book extensively for my worship preparation and while the book comes with a Adobe version on CD, I think it would be a wonderful resource within Logos.

You can look see the contents pages here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Worship-Sourcebook-Faith-Christian-Resources/dp/159255797X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395832641&sr=8-1&keywords=the+worship+sourcebook

As an aid to Reformed Liturgy, I know of no better resource.

Posts 33
Jason Clapper | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 6:13 AM

Completely agree with this.  I'm not aware of any liturgical resources at all in Logos.

Posts 71
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 12:23 PM

Great suggestion. I've been looking for more liturgical resources to add to Logos' Reformed products. Will definitely get it in the pipeline to license.

Posts 212
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 12:26 PM

Christian Locatell:

Great suggestion. I've been looking for more liturgical resources to add to Logos' Reformed products. Will definitely get it in the pipeline to license.

That will be greatly appreciated!

Posts 412
StephenMcC | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 4:35 PM

Christian Locatell:

thank you Christian. I think it will be a great addition.

Posts 26532
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 5:56 PM

There is also the United Reformed Church Service Book by Oxford University Press

The section on Books, Liturgical in the New SCM Dictionary of Liturgy and Worship part 12 lists a number of Reformed resources.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 33
Nathaniel&Kelsey Stamper | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 7 2015 12:26 PM

Any progress on this?

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 7 2015 12:36 PM

Nathaniel&Kelsey Stamper:

Any progress on this?

I'm having the team check into this one. Thanks for the reminder.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 33
Nathaniel&Kelsey Stamper | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 7 2015 12:37 PM

Awesome. I was preparing to buy a hard copy (with CDROM for easy copy and paste) but if Logos is going to provide this then I will wait. Please keep us in the loop.

Posts 2
Josh Yen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 12:59 PM

Did anything ever come of this? I'd love to have this resource in my Logos library.

Posts 85
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 1:34 PM

Josh Yen:

Did anything ever come of this? I'd love to have this resource in my Logos library.

Sorry there was no follow up here, I will look into getting this for Logos.

Posts 2
Josh Yen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 1:42 PM

Thanks Mike!

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS