1 Cor Concordia Commentary Does not LInk

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 537
Fasil | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 7 2014 4:52 AM

1 Cor Concordia Commentary does not sync with opened Bible Chapter and Verses. Does anyone has the same kind of experience & problem?

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 5:52 AM

I do not have that resource. Are you saying it does not give you the ability to link to other resources or that it does not work when set?

Posts 24600
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 6:47 AM

Fasil:
 1 Cor Concordia Commentary does not sync with opened Bible Chapter and Verses. Does anyone has the same kind of experience & problem?

On which platform are you seeing this - Windows / Mac / Android / iOS?

Posts 537
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 8:06 AM

I'm seeing in WIN 8. It does not link to opened 1 Cor Bible.

Posts 24600
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 8:16 AM

Fasil:

I'm seeing in WIN 8. It does not link to opened 1 Cor Bible.

just checking - have you linked the resources as per http://wiki.logos.com/Linking_Resources

which Bible are you using?

Posts 537
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 8:43 AM

I use NASB. I did the Linking according: http://wiki.logos.com/Linking_Resources but it doesn't.

Posts 537
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 8:45 AM

All my commentaries including the Concordia Matthew, Luke, .....etc link but not 1 Cor.

Posts 24600
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 8:51 AM

Fasil:

All my commentaries including the Concordia Matthew, Luke, .....etc link but not 1 Cor.

Thanks for these extra details.

Hopefully someone else with this volume will be able to check this to see whether it is a general problem or a specific one.

Posts 537
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 8:55 AM

Thanks Graham. Hope to hear from someone who's the resource.

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 10:50 AM

It sounds like it is an issue with the way that resource is indexed. If you click the resource information button (the i at the top right of the resource pane) scroll down and look at how that resource is indexed. It should list two indexes, "Bible" and "Page"

Posts 537
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 11:17 AM

Hi Fredc:

indexes = "Page" 

I don't know why Logos chose page indexing, I prefer the verse by verse Linking.

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 1:22 PM

All of the commentaries I have are indexed by both page numbers and the bible. Check the indexes on a couple of the other Concordia Commentaries that are linking properly. I suspect this may be bug with that particular resource.

Posts 537
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 1:41 PM

Except 1 Cor all of my Concordia Commentaries indexes on info is Bible and Page. Do you have any suggestions how to I can get bible indexes?

Posts 24600
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 2:52 PM

Fasil:
Except 1 Cor all of my Concordia Commentaries indexes on info is Bible and Page. Do you have any suggestions how to I can get bible indexes?

This is something which Logos will need to update.

I'll try and ensure that someone from Logos comments on this.

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 8 2014 7:32 AM

Fasil:

That is a mistake. Thank you for pointing it out. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We are working to publish a fix.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 537
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 8 2014 8:29 AM

Thanks Graham and RayDeck3! Greatly appreciated.

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS