New "logos" box showing up on my website

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 2
Mario Lopez | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 6 2014 8:22 PM

Downloading install package from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/reftagger.zip

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /home/pastormario/pastormariokansas.com/wp-content/plugins/reftagger/

Plugin install failed.

Return to Plugin Installer

That is what i get everytime

Posts 13417
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 7 2014 12:32 AM

Hi Mario,

Because you're using Wordpress 4.0 you don't need to download the plugin again. WordPress will allow you to update it from within the WordPress admin pages. Perhaps it's already been updated.

So re-activate the RefTagger plugin, and then look at your list of plugins to see if it needs updating or not.

Posts 3
Kevin King | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2016 2:38 PM

The problem appears to be that these checkboxes in the Reftagger Settings screen are ignored until you explicitly update them. I had the same problem, that both were empty but the 'L' icons wouldn't go away. But when I checked both, clicked 'Save Changes', then unchecked them and clicked 'Save Changes' again, that did the trick! However, you may also have to clear your browser cache and refresh the page, or even wait several hours for your changes to take effect, as servers don't always immediately pick up on minor changes like these.

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS