Does Logos 4 have a interlinear with the King James Version if so how can I get it working?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Chris Cowan | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 2 2010 8:46 AM

Does Logos 4 have a interlinear with the King James Version if so how do I get it working?

Posts 2765
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 8:52 AM

yes,  this one

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 8:55 AM

christophercowan:

Does Logos 4 have a interlinear with the King James Version if so how do I get it working?

Yes it does (though this is technically a 'reverse interlinear'). Since there is more than one KJV in Logos format, you may need to find the right one. I'm looking at one right now that has a blue cover and one with a red cover. The reverse interlinear is in the one with the blue cover. To enable the reverse interlinear click the "Interlinear" button on the same row as the passage box, near the top of the tab. The reverse interlinear information appears windowed on the bottom of the screen and will display the Greek text and other information for the words you click on -- it does not follow as you read, or scroll through the text.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 221
James Thompson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 8:58 AM

Richard DeRuiter:

-- it does not follow as you read, or scroll through the text.

Actually, none of them do.... I wish they did!

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 9:30 AM

James Thompson:

Richard DeRuiter:

-- it does not follow as you read, or scroll through the text.

Actually, none of them do.... I wish they did!

See what's Missing below, for a date on the return of the L3 style reverse interlinears.

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 10:51 AM

I am curious, is there a way to look at one's library and determine which bibles have reverse interlinears? Or a list of all of them on the logos website? Or is the only way to know, to open all your bibles and see if there is an interlinear at the bottom?

thanks!

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 11:18 AM

Dominick Sela:

I am curious, is there a way to look at one's library and determine which bibles have reverse interlinears? Or a list of all of them on the logos website? Or is the only way to know, to open all your bibles and see if there is an interlinear at the bottom?

thanks!

On the Logos web site here:

http://www.logos.com/upgrade

Look at the second section called Interlinears. Note: some of these are still being produced, but should be available soon (these are noted on the page).

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS