Associating note to devotional material uses wrong reference

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13
David M Reid | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 2 2010 2:28 PM

Has anyone else seen this (Logos 4 - 4.01.3.4767) -

I am reading a devotional such as My Utmost for His Highest - Oswald Chambers. From within this open book I right click and choose "Add Note to MY 2010 Devotional Notes". 

A  new note is added to my personal  Notes file but when I mouse over the date of the note (eg Jan 2) the reference is not My Utmost for His Highest but is actually pointing to Morning and Evening - Spurgeon. This is try irrespective of whether I have Morning and Evening open.

I do have a collection for Devotional books defined but only My Utmost opened. I have tried removing Morning and Evening from the cllection and trying again but same result as before.

Any comments appreciated ....

regards

Dave

Posts 582
Gary O'Neal | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 2:41 PM

Seems to be a bug. Mine is doing the same thing.

πάντα εἰς δόξαν θεοῦ ποιεῖτε

Posts 32483
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 5:04 PM

Either add it to the bug portion of the wiki - or if you are not comfortable with that report this with the word BUG at the beginning. (or the originator can simply edit the title for a few hours after posting.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 13
David M Reid | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 8:17 PM

thanks for the comments -

I have logged a bug - refer http://wiki.logos.com/Bug$3a_Associating_note_to_devotional_material_uses_wrong_reference

regards

Dave

Posts 9093
LogosEmployee

This is fixed in 4.0b Beta 7.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS