Page 2 of 2 (36 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 35 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 571
Martin Grainger Dean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 4 2014 3:37 AM
Gentle man, nice soul. RIP.
Posts 26682
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 4 2014 3:45 AM

I miss Milford like I would a dear friend, though I knew him only through the forum.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 19251
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 4 2014 3:08 PM

Josh, I'm sorry to hear of your loss of your mother-in-law but glad to know she's with the Lord.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 4 2014 3:57 PM

JoshInRI:
after being here at the house in RI on home hospice cared for by my wife.

God bless you and your wife.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 2245
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 4 2014 7:29 PM

Super.Tramp:

JoshInRI:
after being here at the house in RI on home hospice cared for by my wife.

God bless you and your wife.

Yes

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 4 2014 9:08 PM

Milford liked the Youtube videos so, in honor of Milford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpzO858rCNA

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 13 2014 2:10 PM

Just now I learned about our dear brother Milford going to be with the Lord. There are many wonderful people here in the forums but no one has really the same combination of childlike faith and humor on one hand and wisdom and nobleness on the other hand. I will miss him very much. Every time he addressed me directly, I took it as honor. 

Bohuslav

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 14 2014 12:24 AM

The gracious and wise Milford will indeed be missed here on the forums. Condolences to his family and friends.

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 14 2014 5:49 AM

I've been away from the forums and just saw that Milford passed. I will deeply miss him. I usually skimmed the posts to see which ones interested me, but I got to the point that I always stopped to read Milford's whether they were about a topic that I was interested in or not because he was so encouraging and gracious. He will be truly missed by everyone who knew him on the forums. Future Logosians will have missed out on a great blessing. Maybe someone else can embody the gracious spirit of Milford and be the constant voice of encouragement. 

Posts 9576
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 14 2014 3:12 PM

Kevin Maples:
I've been away from the forums

Welcome back Kevin. Yes, he will be greatly missed.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 408
Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 31 2014 8:20 PM

I was in church this morning and we were reading through Hebrews 11. Low and behold, Milford had inserted a community note alongside Hebrews 11:3.  It was fitting that such a kind man of faith would leave a note on this passage...I smiled the rest of the service knowing that he is with our Lord.  I am not a "regular" here, but even with my sporadic participation, his gracious ways touched me.  His example and voice will be missed here, but I look forward to meeting him in eternity. Heaven is rejoicing at his homecoming! 

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 31 2014 8:54 PM

Erik:
Low and behold, Milford had inserted a community note alongside Hebrews 11:3.  It was fitting that such a kind man of faith would leave a note on this passage...I smiled the rest of the service knowing that he is with our Lord.

That is really neat! Thank you for sharing it.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 9576
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 1 2014 6:29 PM

Super.Tramp:

Erik:
Low and behold, Milford had inserted a community note alongside Hebrews 11:3.  It was fitting that such a kind man of faith would leave a note on this passage...I smiled the rest of the service knowing that he is with our Lord.

That is really neat! Thank you for sharing it.

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 29461
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 1 2014 6:32 PM

Thanks for sharing Erik. Smile

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 6720
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 1 2014 6:49 PM

Thanks everyone for honouring such a gentle and encouraging spirit.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 855
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 2 2014 4:40 AM

I just saw this post this morning. Milford - son of encouragement, friend to all. Eph 4:29-5:2 are words that come to mind. He will be missed. May his loved ones all be comforted.

Bless the Lord.

Page 2 of 2 (36 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS