Word Study not showing up in right click options - new issue in long term installation of Logos 5

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6
James Wilson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 11 2014 8:18 AM

Posts 6
James Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 11 2014 8:24 AM

OK, that didn't work.  I tried pasting a screen capture of the ESV with a right-click on "rejoice" to show that the Word Study guide and Copy options no longer show up.  These have been fundamental tools for quick study and I have no idea when they disappeared.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem.  Should I just try to re-install Logos 5?  Is there an easier fix or a bug-fix to come?

Bible Word Study and Copy Options Missing

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 11 2014 8:35 AM

From which book, or Bible version are you seeing this? Does it work with other Bible versions?

Can you take a screen shot, so we can see what's happening? Instructions here: https://wiki.logos.com/Screenshot 

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 6
James Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 12 2014 12:34 PM

Richard,

Thanks for the reply.  I just now moved from the ESV to NIV.  It works properly with all options in the NIV but still limited in the ESV.  I had not even thought to look at that issue - I'm pretty well stuck on the ESV.

My second post has a screen capture there.  If you will right click on the little graphic and click "Open in new tab" it will open my One Drive Graphic File in your browser.

Thanks again.

Posts 11730
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 12 2014 12:44 PM

James, 

this looks just the same to me when I select "Greek Strongs" from the right-click menu. Try to select "Lemma" and everything will be fine.

Mick 

EDIT: some screen shots (saved as a png or jpg and added via paperclip icon):

You show (same save the priorization):

When selecting Lemma you'll see:

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS