BUG: remove tag from all resources over and over and over

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 36052
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 13 2014 7:38 PM

Light reading for Bradley ... no I still have gotten the tags completely removed. I could see no pattern as to whether one, more or many were actually deleted but I think the logs should make it clear what is happening. There are a few modification of tags and resorting of library but basically its a long session of remove from all ...

3554.Verbum.log

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9200
LogosEmployee

MJ. Smith:
I think the logs should make it clear what is happening

They don't, sorry.

It's not clear to me what bug you're trying to report. I'm inferring that it's something to do with removing all tags, but they weren't actually removed? I think a screencast might be helpful.

Posts 36052
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 13 2014 11:19 PM

Bradley Grainger (Logos):
with removing all tags, but they weren't actually removed?

Exactly. I finally have them all removed and am preparing some materials for presentations next week so I won't have a chance to recreate the problem until late next week. Perhaps others have also had "delete tag from all resources" fail.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 27974
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 14 2014 3:21 AM

It works for me, but only in the 5.2b RC (to avoid confusing people with 5.2a)!

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS