Master Journal Bundle (1001 vols.) No Dynamic Pricing

Page 1 of 11 (209 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 208 Replies | 11 Followers

Posts 226
Michael A. Lasley | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 2 2014 5:48 PM

This new product indicates dynamic pricing. I have most of the journals. It's the same price logged in or out. $499.95.

https://www.logos.com/product/44275/master-journal-bundle 

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 5:50 PM

Was about to report the same thing.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 5:52 PM

Looks like it was just posted. I assume that Logos will correct the issue shortly. Excited for this!

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 461
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 5:55 PM

I have the same price you do Michael and I have Theological Libraries 1-15 plus other journals.

Posts 776
JRS | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:03 PM

Princeton Theological Review - hot cha cha!  I went ahead and ordered ... they'll get the dynamic pricing problem sorted out soon enough.

How blessed is the one whom Thou dost choose, and bring near to Thee(Psa 65:4a)

Posts 979
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:08 PM

Also notice the number of volumes under product details :)

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:10 PM

Looks like Logos was unable to get the rights to many of the Galaxie published journals. Not having JETS is huge. Missing The Journal for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood, Tyndale Bulletin, and WTJ which I also want. Some nice additions, but no JETS. Not good. I hope the door isn't completely closed.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1945
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:18 PM

I am sure this will be fixed in a day or two.  I also have no dynamic pricing.

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:20 PM

Might be worth pre-ordering now as sometimes negotiations are not quite finished and additions get made
(with a price increase only for those who have not yet ordered...)

Quite a few in this bundle that Galaxie never had...

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:20 PM

Mark Smith:

Looks like Logos was unable to get the rights to many of the Galaxie published journals. Not having JETS is huge. Missing The Journal for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood, Tyndale Bulletin, and WTJ which I also want. Some nice additions, but no JETS. Not good. I hope the door isn't completely closed.

I was thinking the same thing. I have the editions from the Galaxie bundle, but would enjoy an update. Not good.

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 341
Abram K-J | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:29 PM

In the meantime, you could spend any time you would have spent reading JBMW combing through the (newly added?) Priscilla Papers. ;)

Nice inclusions, too, of JBL, Semeia, and Themelios.

Abram K-J: Pastor, Writer, Freelance Editor, Youth Ministry Consultant
Blog: Words on the Word

Posts 2331
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:35 PM

Is there a way to know what journals would be new to me in this bundle?

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:49 PM

Ronald Quick:

Yes.  Contact a Sales Rep and ask for a "new to me" report.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:59 PM

Abram K-J:
the (newly added?) Priscilla Papers. ;)

The Priscilla Papers have been in the Galaxie bundles for some time (I have volumes 1-25). Since it looks like I can keep up to date with those, I am disappointed that it seems I won't be able to keep up with the complementarian viewpoint.

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1827
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 7:05 PM

Michael Lasley:

This new product indicates dynamic pricing. I have most of the journals. It's the same price logged in or out. $499.95.

https://www.logos.com/product/44275/master-journal-bundle 

Sorry about that. We're not sure what's going on. We'll get it resolved as soon as we can and notify you when it's working.

Posts 1827
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 7:17 PM

Mark Smith:

Many of these are coming, but we didn't want to hold up the collection any longer. You've all been waiting long enough! We'll release updated versions of this collection as we get new batches of journals licensed.

Galaxie has 800 journals in their latest offering, and we already have more than 1,000. We have a lot more planned, and we'll likely be adding hundreds of additional volumes a year.

We're also rebuilding all of these to take advantage of our latest tagging standards. We're exploring some cool new tooling for journals too. I think you'll really like everything we have in the works for journals.

Posts 1827
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 7:22 PM

Ronald Quick:

We're working on a solution for this for all collection product pages. No ETA yet. In the meantime, our sales team has a tool that can generate a list for you.

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 7:30 PM

In the past the dynamic pricing did not come into account until the product went live. There was no dynamic pricing in prepub.

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 7:32 PM

Matt Hamrick:

In the past the dynamic pricing did not come into account until the product went live. There was no dynamic pricing in prepub.

Logos developed and prefected the technique in the first half of this year.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 2 2014 7:52 PM

Phil Gons:

Mark Smith:

Many of these are coming, but we didn't want to hold up the collection any longer. You've all been waiting long enough! We'll release updated versions of this collection as we get new batches of journals licensed.

Good. Thanks for explaining what is happening. We are glad to see progress.

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 11 (209 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS