Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Asbury United Methodist Church | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 20 2014 7:25 AM

Yesterday I had attached an audio file to a Content slide.  Twice, the audio file started playing before I had initiated the Content slide to show on the screen.  What happened? 

Another problem was that when I DID want it to play, the audio file started somewhere in the middle of the song.

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 20 2014 11:27 AM

Asbury United Methodist Church:
Twice, the audio file started playing before I had initiated the Content slide to show on the screen.  What happened? 

I looked at your most recent presentation and I could not reproduce the issue you are describing. I went through the presentation on air and when I reached the content item, the song attached started playing correctly. What exactly led to the audio playing before it was supposed to? Were you viewing a certain item or quickscreen? If you could provide some info on what led to this issue occurring that would be great.

Also, did you click the speaker icon next to the content item, or next to the service section? If you add the song next to the service section, it will play for all items in that section.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS