Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 725
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 20 2014 12:24 PM

Is there any way to make personal books available on mobile devices?

Posts 5317
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 20 2014 12:26 PM

This feature is coming I believe it is to be implemented in 5.3 but all I know is i have heard of it happening in the beta versions.

-Dan

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 20 2014 12:31 PM

Harry Hahne:

Is there any way to make personal books available on mobile devices?

Not currently, and there isn't a time frame for when it will be supported in the mobile apps.

Posts 24535
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 20 2014 3:07 PM

Dan Francis:
This feature is coming I believe it is to be implemented in 5.3 but all I know is i have heard of it happening in the beta versions.

For clarification - synching of personal books between desktop instances is supported in the 5.3 beta. 

As Kevin says this doesn't extend to mobile devices.

Posts 5317
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 20 2014 3:27 PM

Graham Criddle:

For clarification - synching of personal books between desktop instances is supported in the 5.3 beta. 

Thank you for the info, I misunderstood the syncing process in 5.3....

-Dan

Posts 725
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 10:39 AM
Graham Criddle:

Dan Francis:

Does this mean that if you build a PB on one comouter itt will show up on others on the same account?
Posts 6710
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 10:41 AM

Harry Hahne:
Does this mean that if you build a PB on one comouter itt will show up on others on the same account?

That is the way it is supposed to work.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 1791
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 10:54 AM

Harry Hahne:

From a new install I did about a month ago, I can verify that the then stable 5.2 edition automatically downloaded the pb I had uploaded in a 5.3 beta setup.  So the functionality does seem to be coming.

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS