Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8
Michael Abdul-Malak, MD | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:33 PM

My iPhone Greek and Hebrew flash cards app is not pronouncing the Greek and Hebrew words as it did when it first came out few months ago. The little speaker icon on the left lower corner of each card is not showing anymore. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I restarted my iPhone without any success. I am not sure if one of the latest iPhone updates caused this. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:39 PM

Michael Abdul-Malak, MD:

My iPhone Greek and Hebrew flash cards app is not pronouncing the Greek and Hebrew words as it did when it first came out few months ago. The little speaker icon on the left lower corner of each card is not showing anymore. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I restarted my iPhone without any success. I am not sure if one of the latest iPhone updates caused this. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Thanks for the report: this is a known issue, please see https://community.logos.com/forums/t/92378.aspx .

Posts 29934
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:41 PM

There is a known issue with iOS 8 and the speaker icons. Logos is working on the issue, but a new app isnt currently available. Sorry! Tongue Tied

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 21 2014 6:02 PM

alabama24:

There is a known issue with iOS 8 and the speaker icons. Logos is working on the issue, but a new app isnt currently available. Sorry! Tongue Tied

Ha - I finally beat alabama on a forum response!  :)

Posts 29934
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 21 2014 6:11 PM

:)

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS