Resources in base package families

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 725
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 26 2014 10:06 PM

Is there any way to compare the resources in a base package for a specific tradition (Baptist, Anglican, etc.) to the general base package of the same level. For example, how could one compare what is in the Baptist Platinum to the general Platinum?

Posts 4138
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 10:09 PM

Mark barns has written a good comparison.

Also there is a google doc spreadsheet floating around that has most, but definitely not all the base packages on it; the relevant tab would be Omnibus.

I'll have to find the link.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 4138
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 10:18 PM

yup thats the one thanks Rosie.

Also, I noticed the wiki points to the old one. I've never messed with that, and so am not sure how to change it.

If its still the same when thanksgiving break comes maybe I'll try and update it then.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 19254
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 10:29 PM

abondservant:
Also, I noticed the wiki points to the old one. I've never messed with that, and so am not sure how to change it.

You just click "Edit" at the top right of a page, make whatever edits, and then click Save.

You don't really have to know wiki markup language. Most of it is pretty self-explanatory anyway, and if you're editing a page with existing markup you can just work around what's already there. For example, in the page in question, you'll see this code where the link to the Google Doc is:

Note the open double square brackets, then the link text, then double right angle bracket, then the URL, the double close square brackets. That's the markup for a link. But you wouldn't have needed to know that. You'd just be replacing the yellow highlighted bit with the new URL, not editing anything else. I'll leave it for you to do, so you can learn the ropes and not be scared of doing it. It's always a good idea to click Preview first after making your edits and check the area below the Save/Preview/Cancel buttons to make sure your edit didn't break anything. Then click Save when you're sure it's all OK.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS