[resolved]What's with all the wasted white space in the Library? Screenshot

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 27 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1552
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 27 2014 9:29 AM

Look on the left side, at the massive wasted space used by the margins of the library.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 9:31 AM

I cannot replicate this in win 7. Perhaps one the mac folks can check it

Posts 5261
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 9:38 AM

Fredc:
Perhaps one the mac folks can check it

Looks fine to me.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 9069
LogosEmployee

This is a known bug on Mac when Program Scaling isn't set to 100%. 

Posts 1552
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 11:02 AM

... but I have Program Scaling set to 100%. Also, just rebooted, same issue. 

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 9069
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 11:27 AM

This will be fixed in a Service Release soon.

Posts 19217
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 11:29 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

In that case, this will be fixed when the free engine update is officially available, on February 3rd, 2015. Smile

Won't there be a Service Release before then?

Posts 13417
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 11:45 AM

Rosie Perera:

In that case, this will be fixed when the free engine update is officially available, on February 3rd, 2015. Smile

Won't there be a Service Release before then

Ben said on another thread that he hadn't actually purchased L6 yet, but found a download link somewhere, so Bradley was joking that he wouldn't fix Ben's problem until the free update was officially available. I'm sure it will get fixed long before February.

Posts 1899
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 11:51 AM

There are several display glitches that I have noticed, with program scaling set to 100%. They can also come and go. They aren't show-stoppers, but they are annoying and I hope they get fixed before February 3.

[Edit] Just saw Bradly's smiley face.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 12:59 PM

Am I to understand that L6 on Mac finally includes Program Scaling, but that it only works when it's set to 100% (and not necessarily then either)?Hmm

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 1:03 PM

fgh:

Am I to understand that L6 on Mac finally includes Program Scaling, but that it only works when it's set to 100% (and not necessarily then either)?Hmm

There is now Program Scaling on Mac in L6, and this is a known bug that (as far as we've seen) only affects Yosemite 10.10 users. We haven't been able to reproduce it on 10.9.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 1:11 PM

Dylan Rondeau:
There is now Program Scaling on Mac in L6

Yes  (Did Apple finally do whatever it was you wanted them to do, or did you work around it?)

Dylan Rondeau:
this is a known bug that (as far as we've seen) only affects Yosemite 10.10 users. We haven't been able to reproduce it on 10.9.

Then I should be safe for now.Smile

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 150
LogosEmployee
Todd White (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 1:15 PM

fgh:
Did Apple finally do whatever it was you wanted them to do, or did you work around it?

This was one of the benefits of dropping support for 10.8 and earlier.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 1:22 PM

Todd White (Faithlife):
This was one of the benefits of dropping support for 10.8 and earlier.

Ah! Good choice, then.Smile

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1552
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 6:35 AM

At the bottom of the [page] is a download link for Mac and PC. Is it supposed to be hidden?

Posts 9069
LogosEmployee

It's supposed to only be active for customers who have purchased that product.

Posts 292
Sean McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 9:47 PM

I'm sorry to be a grouch but it is so bad for me that I can barely open a resource. I click on a concertina and it open a resource. I click one resource and it opens another. I cannot access mytags at all.

For me, to wait until Feb is beyond unacceptable. Can I get a refund/downgrade.

Posts 1501
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 10:17 PM

Sean, please read Mark Barnes post above:

Mark Barnes:

Rosie Perera:

Won't there be a Service Release before then

Ben said on another thread that he hadn't actually purchased L6 yet, but found a download link somewhere, so Bradley was joking that he wouldn't fix Ben's problem until the free update was officially available. I'm sure it will get fixed long before February.

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 11:42 PM

Sean McIntyre:
For me, to wait until Feb is beyond unacceptable

One of our brilliant Mac devs committed a code fix for this today that should be available in an upcoming service release soon. 

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 292
Sean McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 12:32 AM

Tom Philpot (Faithlife):

Sean McIntyre:
For me, to wait until Feb is beyond unacceptable

One of our brilliant Mac devs committed a code fix for this today that should be available in an upcoming service release soon. 

Thanks Tom, much appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS