Pillar Commentary on 2 Corinthians

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 302
John Graves | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 29 2014 7:36 AM

I know this book won't be released until November 9 but was wondering if Logos plans to release it around the same time?

I assume no but I want to ask before I buy it from Amazon.

Posts 29585
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 7:41 AM

John Graves:

I know this book won't be released until November 9 but was wondering if Logos plans to release it around the same time?

I assume no but I want to ask before I buy it from Amazon.

Logos resources are "value added." It takes time for the books to be hand tagged, etc. The "logos edition" certainly will not be ready on day 1. Do you see it listed on pre-pub? Does it have a shipping date?

FYI - Books that Logos sells through it's "Vyrso" brand ARE often available on "day 1" since Logos just takes the ePub file and converts it automatically. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 302
John Graves | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 7:43 AM

Yea I understand all that, I was just wondering if maybe they got an advanced copy that they could have already been working on.

Like I said, I know it's a long shot just wanted to make sure.

Posts 29585
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 7:55 AM

John Graves:
Yea I understand all that, I was just wondering if maybe they got an advanced copy that they could have already been working on.

Doubtful... but I don't see the resource even listed on Pre-Pub... Did I miss it somewhere? The best thing to do is to search the website for it. If you search well and can't even find it, there is no chance of it being out soon. Most of the time the resource will go on "pre-pub" and "gather interest." When it gets close to being released (2-3 weeks in advance) there will be a "shipping date."

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:26 PM

alabama24:
but I don't see the resource even listed on Pre-Pub

I have not seen it anywhere either. I think that would probably be one they would include in a pre-pub promotion

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS