International Relations

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5868
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 30 2014 11:11 AM

Is it a kindness on Faithlife's part to provide different results for a search on Armor to those you get from a search on Armour?

Didn't I read something about 'equivalence' somewhere. 

BTW In most of my churches if I put a slide up in showing 'The Armor of God' I would be the subject of some ridicule at the door at the end of the service. These slides need to be editable to be of any use outside the former colonies.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 35556
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2015 6:24 PM

Mike, have you received any response ,,, or entered this as a suggestion?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5868
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2015 11:34 PM

MJ. Smith:

Mike, have you received any response ,,, or entered this as a suggestion?

No MJ – not that I really expected one. I just consider it my duty to occasionally poke the Bellingham parochialism when it comes to their international markets.

The current Treasure Hunt would seem to indicate that I have not been poking hard enough.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 5921
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 22 2015 1:40 PM

Mike Binks:
The current Treasure Hunt would seem to indicate that I have not been poking hard enough.

You might appreciate this thread. Chime in!

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & not waste others' time. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS