Should I be able to "see" it indexing?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 812
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:11 AM

In Logos 5, I had a percentage indicator that let me know it was working and how far along it was when indexing.  After installing Logos 6, it just keeps saying that it is indexing...without anything SHOWING me that it is indexing, and quite frankly, I'm not sure it is even indexing at all.  I closed it, rebooted, and opened it...and it does the same thing.  Just wondering if something is funky here.

Thanks in advance.

Cynthia

Romans 8:28-38

Posts 812
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:21 AM

Never mind.  I shut it down and restarted it a third time...and it is now showing the percentage.  Not sure what that was about...

Cynthia

Romans 8:28-38

Posts 1875
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:34 AM

Yes, Cynthia, you should be able to see the progress of indexing. However, right now I am noticing that the Logos end of things seems slow. Maybe that affected your initial indexing. Website won't load. Maybe that affected your iniial indexing. Signing in has slowed right down and syncing is very slow. Maybe that is affecting things. However, I'm indexing right now and the percentage is showing.

I'm hoping that normal service will resume as soon as possible.

Every blessing

Alan

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 3.6GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.15.5; 1TB SSD; Logos 8

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.13.6; 256GB SSD; Logos 8

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 13.5.1

iPhone 8+ 64GB iOS 13.5.1

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS