Homepage font style/layout have problems with my dyslexia

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 342
Michael Parry-Thomas | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 3 2014 10:20 AM

Hi

I'm having problems with the default homepage's style newspaper font its not good with my dyslexia struggling

is there a way to change the default font?  Resources are okay just the homepage newspaper

The sidebar seems to be clustered in the sense as the text is all over the place so this is causing problems

I found it to be better in version 5

if it's not possible then I would have to go back to version 5 appreciated any help

Mick

Mick
Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 10:23 AM

Michael Parry -Thomas:

Hi

I'm having problems with the default homepage's style newspaper font its not good with my dyslexia struggling

is there a way to change the default font?  Resources are okay just the homepage newspaper

The sidebar seems to be clustered in the sense as the text is all over the place so this is causing problems

I found it to be better in version 5

if it's not possible then I would have to go back to version 5 appreciated any help

Mick

I am not aware of a way to change the Homepage Font settings. It would not be possible to revert to the L5 homepage style while running L6.

Posts 5868
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 10:27 AM

Michael Parry -Thomas:
is there a way to change the default font? 

I understand that the Developers are looking at changing the font.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 2844
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 12:24 PM

They are also looking at improved font rendering though an upgrade to the package they use -

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/93014/645470.aspx#645470 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS