Recent reading lists

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 12 2010 12:09 PM

I did a quick search for Recent reading lists issues and didn't find this...but is anyone besides me finding that it enables itself after you've been working offline and then sign in online? (I seem to have to uncheck it everytime after I was using it not signed in.)

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2010 9:51 AM

Bump

Am I the only one having this issue? No offence to anyone but I'm not sure its useful.

Problem: Recent Reading List re-enables itself after working offline.

7635.01_Logos4_ListOFFonline.log

5504.02_Logos4_WorkOffline.log

8231.03_Logos4_ListRE_ENABLEDonline.log

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2010 10:04 AM

Anthony Hamlin:

I did a quick search for Recent reading lists issues and didn't find this...but is anyone besides me finding that it enables itself after you've been working offline and then sign in online? (I seem to have to uncheck it everytime after I was using it not signed in.)

Anthony, I haven't narrowed it down to working offline, because I seldom do. But I have had the reading list box re-enable several times (Yes, it is annoying), but I couldn't find a consistency for when it would do it, so I never filed a bug report. I am running B5 now though and it hasn't happened for several days. So maybe what ever the reason, it is fixed.

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2010 10:07 AM

Thanks Terry.

I added some log files but I'm not sure they will help and as you suggest ... it may already be fixed in a beta.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS