Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 130
Lawrence Becker | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 9 2014 9:58 AM

I was using the standard remote app today and had an issue - in Landscape mode, which normally shows more of the slides on the bottom and a bigger active slide to read, was not displaying correctly. The preview line of slides popped up half way up the screen and hid the bottom half of the active slide.

In portrait mode, it mostly worked ok - there was some overlap of the instant screens, and everything was a bit small.

Hoping this gets fixed... ??? I haven't wanted to rely on the beta versions when I'm live in a service. This felt like a beta version today.

Also, I got a few "unable to change slides" messages.

Thanks -

Lawrence Becker

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 10 2014 11:06 AM

I was not able to reproduce this issue. When I signed in as you, went on air, and took control of the presentation via my iPad and the standard Remote app (in landscape), the timeline appears in the correct place at the bottom of the slide (see screenshot).

Which type of device are you using when this occurs? Can you still reproduce the issue on this device when controlling a presentation via the standard remote?

Posts 130
Lawrence Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 10 2014 7:02 PM

Hi, Spencer,

I tested it a few minutes ago and the oddness is no longer there. I'm using an iPad Air, 128g, current iOS. Not sure what the issue was on Sunday. Has there been an update to the iOS remote software since Sunday?

Thanks for checking!

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 9:34 AM

Rev. Lawrence Becker:
Has there been an update to the iOS remote software since Sunday?

There has not been. I am not sure why it would work now as opposed to Sunday. I will keep investigating to make sure there is not a real issue still.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS