Links to "God's Pursuit of Man" not working.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 230
Claybon Collins Jr | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 19 2014 4:07 AM

While reading "Tozer on the Holy Spirit: A 365-Day Devotional," at the end of the paragraph is placed: POM109-110. The POM is in blue but the page numbers aren't. I checked to be sure I had the resource (I do) "God's Pursuit of Man." I hope I am posting in the correct forum that and expert will see this.

Thanks,

Posts 4624
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 4:16 AM

Claybon Collins Jr:

While reading "Tozer on the Holy Spirit: A 365-Day Devotional," at the end of the paragraph is placed: POM109-110. The POM is in blue but the page numbers aren't. I checked to be sure I had the resource (I do) "God's Pursuit of Man." I hope I am posting in the correct forum that and expert will see this.

Thanks,

Hi Claybon

I tend to report bad links using the the 'Report Typo' facility. I am not sure that it does any good though.

Posts 1098
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 4:43 AM

Claybon Collins Jr:

Thanks,

I would check other days in the devotional and see if they refer to the same source (POM). If they do and have working links to the page numbers, then this is probably an error and should be reported.

If none of the references to POM have active links going to the appropriate page--well, unfortunately, just because Logos has a book in its system doesn't mean other books citing it will be linked. In fact, it's quite common that they don't if the work cited was produced after the work making the citation. Please see the ongoing discussion of this in this thread.

Posts 27554
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 5:08 AM

I think Sean is right. The reason "POM" is highlighted is because it is a common abbreviation in the book, so there is a link to the definition. There aren't any links to the actual book... which means that this resource will need to be updated before those links would work. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 230
Claybon Collins Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 6:37 AM

Thanks everyone for your responses!Yes

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS