Missing Resources on Logos 6 for Mac

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 7
Chris Simons | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 19 2014 5:27 AM

Hi there,

First time on the Forum. I'm having a bit of trouble updating and downloading the bundle I purchased onto my Logos software.  I'm running Yosemite and Logos 6.  Everything seems to be working apart from the Reformed Study (S) Bundle not being added to the resources. 

I've restarted Logos several times, I've typed the command "Update Resources" and I've connected my mac via ethernet just in case.  I've also made sure Logos is receiving incoming and outgoing connections on my firewall.  The "Checking for updates" dialogue appears in bottom right corner but remains there for hours (overnight on one occasion) and nothing further has happened.

I've spoken to customer support who really weren't that helpful other than to direct me to the website which tells me what to do (i.e. the things that I've already done and made common sense).  Not able to get through to a technician on the phone though so am awaiting their next email.  Thought it would be wise to see if any other users came across same problem and have a fix.

Posts 27561
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 6:17 AM

Have you restarted your computer?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 7
Chris Simons | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 6:19 AM

I have indeed.  Even moved my mac to a different room to be able to use Ethernet cable.  Still to no avail.  It seems to stick on Checking for Updates and not move on from there.

Posts 21877
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 6:21 AM

Sounds similar to what I am seeing as reported in https://community.logos.com/forums/t/96357.aspx although my "update now" command completes, it just doesn't find any resources to download

Posts 7
Chris Simons | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 8:23 AM

I have just updated Yosemite with todays update and restarted computer again.  This time download seemed to work and am now indexing files.  It must have somehow been something connected with the latest OSX update.

Thank for your help guys

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS