Updates are available Click here button hangs

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 2839
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 21 2014 4:21 PM

I'm using the latest 6.0a release on Mac 10.10.1 and the link in the yellow orange panel hangs when I click it. The downloads starts but the button stays unchanged until some of the download is down the chute so to speak. I thought it was a lack of focua when clicking the link, but it's not.

FWIW, I put the URL command in Terminal and it's much better now in terms of downloading. Geeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 1376
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 21 2014 4:52 PM

I'm in Windows, and I've had problems with this intermittently since upgrading to 6. Sometimes the link does nothing when I click it. Sometimes I click it a few more times then it works. Sometimes it says downloading begins but nothing happens. Rebooting usually fixes this.

I've also had problems with links on reading plans not "taking" on the first click; I have to click them multiple times.

(I know, I know; submit logs. But I don't have logging enabled, and if I restart to do it... the problem goes away.)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS