A11-Save Current Layout Working.... sort of

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 14 2010 10:12 PM

I was just about ready to post a screenshot showing how there is now the option to save the "Now" Layout, but then I noticed a couple bugs.

1. The "pencil" is there, but when I click and name the layout, it does not move to the Saved Layouts side.

2. In my example, I saved the layout when the desktop was empty and called it "Close All".  However, when I opened a book, the "Now" layout keeps the "Close All" name I assigned but it reflects the current layout and not the blank layout condition in which it was saved.

Boy I hope that makes sense. 

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 15 2010 7:22 AM

Known bug saving the Now layout, it has been there for a couple of releases. This could explain what you are seeing.

Posts 505
Michael Kares | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 15 2010 8:34 AM

Joe,

The Close all command works now.  Thought you would like to know.  I JUST tried it.  It really does works this time Big Smile

Blessings

Posts 505
Michael Kares | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 15 2010 8:41 AM

Joe,

The Close all command works now.  Thought you would like to know.  I JUST tried it.  It really does works this time Big Smile

Blessings

Posts 505
Michael Kares | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 15 2010 8:41 AM

Joe,

Blessings

Posts 505
Michael Kares | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 15 2010 8:49 AM

Lag has turned me into a stuttering email spammer....

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 15 2010 11:20 AM

Hi Terry, 

I just noticed the pencil next tot he "Now" layout in this release and thought it was new to A11.  It is possible I missed it in A9 though so thanks for pointing that out brother.

Michael,

Thank you..

Thank you...

Thank you..

I am really not that grateful, but felt I should at least respond to each of your posts :-)  LOL  Seriously though, thanks for letting me know the command works now :-)

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS