Naming Shared Reading Plan Issues

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8
Aaron Allison | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 2 2014 10:55 AM

Dear Logos folks,

I really, really don't much care for the code in Logos 5 that automatically renames Reading Plans as you create the settings for them, particularly when it comes to sharing those plans with a group.

Case in point, I'm trying to share a Reading Plan with my students.  It's a customized plan to read through the Bible in three years.  I change the settings, change the name to what I would like it to be, and then when I hit the sharing settings to share with my Faithlife page, two things happen that I wish would not happen:

1.  Logos automatically changes the name back to the text used (Read HCSB) and ending date (Nov. 30, 2017), even though I had just set it to what I wanted.

2.  My ability to change the name is locked out from this point because you are not allowed to rename shared plans.

Please fix this.  It's a small thing, but it's awkward to see a date three years from now in the title of the plan.  There's no reason for automatically renaming plans.  It's causing far more problems than helps.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS