BUG? Reading Plan VFs Not Available in Custom Reading Plan

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3106
Doc B | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 5 2014 8:41 PM

I have created several custom reading plans, and the one I'm in right now has no visual filters to select. I don't mean the old problem of the breaks not showing up (that one has been around a long time, and I've tolerated it). This time, there's not even a VF to choose for the reading plan.

I have some good screenshots, but the forums aren't taking any graphics right now.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 3106
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 6:09 PM

Doc B:

I have created several custom reading plans, and the one I'm in right now has no visual filters to select. I don't mean the old problem of the breaks not showing up (that one has been around a long time, and I've tolerated it). This time, there's not even a VF to choose for the reading plan.

I have some good screenshots, but the forums aren't taking any graphics right now.

I'll try this again with the screenshots, which wouldn't post last night.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Posts 3106
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 6:10 PM

Doc B:
I'll try this again with the screenshots, which wouldn't post last night.

Crap. 

Posts 2780
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 6:14 PM

The only method that seems to work consistently (for the time being) is the Windows Snipping Tool.

Posts 3106
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 6:49 PM

I'll try this from IE.

Looks like it still ain't workin.

Posts 2780
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 7:28 PM

Doc B:

I'll try this from IE.

Looks like it still ain't workin.

I'm using Firefox. Here is a test screenshot, and a Zip file containing the same. Are you able to post the screenshot contained in the Zip file?

7120.Test.zip

Posts 3106
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 8:01 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
Are you able to post the screenshot contained in the Zip file?

Can you see it?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS