Everything is highlighted

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3747
True North | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 10 2014 12:15 PM

When I click on a tag in the Lexham Bible Guide: Genesis 1-11 most of the Genesis and not just "genesis" references in the opened book are all highlighted in red.

Posts 3474
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 10 2014 12:56 PM

What do you mean a tag?  And do you have any search windows open?

Posts 3747
True North | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 10 2014 1:21 PM
  • I have the Lexham bible Guide: Genesis 1-11 open.
  • I have other resources open as well. All these relate to Genesis in one way or the other
  • BEFORE I clicked the reference in the Lexham guide all things were normal.
  • AFTER I clicked "Literary Form" Continental Commentary Series: Genesis 1-11  it open the commentary but all the Scripture references to Gen Genesis even numbers that have an astericks that reference Genesis are all red high lighted.

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 10 2014 1:28 PM

You have the "Links to Open Panels" visual filter turned on. The two panels we can see are both covering Genesis 1:1-2:3/4, so at least those references will be highlighted. 

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 10 2014 1:28 PM

Milkman:

• I have other resources open as well. All these relate to Genesis in one way or the other
  • AFTER I clicked "Literary Form" Continental Commentary Series: Genesis 1-11  it open the commentary but all the Scripture references to Gen Genesis even numbers that have an astericks that reference Genesis are all red high lighted.

This looks like the "Links to open panels" visual filter. Disabling that filter would cause the highlights to go away, or are you saying that visual filter isn't working correctly? It's behaving normally for me. 

Edit: Mark beat me to it. Smile

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 3747
True North | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 10 2014 1:32 PM

Yup visual filters were enabled. Not sure how that happened. Disabled them and that cured the issue.

thanks.

Dylan Rondeau:

Milkman:

This looks like the "Links to open panels" visual filter. Disabling that filter would cause the highlights to go away, or are you saying that visual filter isn't working correctly? It's behaving normally for me. 

Edit: Mark beat me to it. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS