Logos 6 extract

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
J.C. Pronk | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 12 2014 1:27 AM

Is it possible to create an extract from Logos 6 from for example all the texts of sermons preached by Spurgeon in the Metropolitan Tabernacle Pulpit? 

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:06 AM

J.C. Pronk:

Is it possible to create an extract from Logos 6 from for example all the texts of sermons preached by Spurgeon in the Metropolitan Tabernacle Pulpit? 

I'm not quite sure exactly what you mean by an extract, but you do realise that the Metropolitan Tabernacle Pulpit Series is available as a resource in Logos? You could thus send these to Kindle if you wanted to, or if you've got the series collection, simply set up a collection as below: 

Turning them into a PDF or similar would be more difficult due to the printing restrictions in Logos. 

I hope that helps: if it's not what you meant, do feel free to add details. 

EDIT: Welcome to the forums by the way!

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:09 AM

Sorry - I should have added into the previous post, in case you are new to setting up collections, go to Tools>Collections from the icons at the top of the screen. 

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 7
J.C. Pronk | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:23 AM

My apologies that I was not quite clear. 

I know the list you mentioned. But for example jou open volume 8 of the Metropolitan Tabernacle Pulpit and you go to page 8, you see the content of the book. I would like to have an extract of all contents of these Metropolitan collection of Spurgeon sermons. 

Posts 24620
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 12 2014 2:42 AM

J.C. Pronk:
But for example jou open volume 8 of the Metropolitan Tabernacle Pulpit and you go to page 8, you see the content of the book. I would like to have an extract of all contents of these Metropolitan collection of Spurgeon sermons. 

You can extract the table of contents for them one at a time - I don't know of any mechanism to do them all at once. To do this one at a time, click the top-left icon and select "Print/Export..."

Then just select the "Contents" section in the Print / Export menu

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS