Logos 6 buggy. Lost all my icons at the top as well as screen keeps closing up!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 194
KPK | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 16 2014 9:07 PM

My icons next to the command bar at the top of Logos 6 are all gone. I had my favorite bibles there as well as the tools. Now I have to put them back on there. 

The screen to my Logos keeps closing up. I'm not sure how else to prove this or show this, I can only tell you about it. I got the latest update installed today. 

I have to constantly force quit Logos because the thing just won't close and sits there and spins and spins. 

I thought if I got the new iMac Logos 6 would run a little faster but that's not the case. It's super slow, clunky and not fun to use when you have to write a book and trying to finish it before March. :D 

I love Logos and I thank you for all the hard work. Please keep working hard to fix these issues. God bless you! 

iMac Retina 5k 

8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5

Posts 10831
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 18 2014 4:00 AM

You will need to post logs in order for anyone to diagnose your problem. See the Mac Logging link in my signature. The Logos Logging Utility will do all the heavy lifting for you. With it, you can enable/disable logging and create an archive of your logs. Then, just use the paperclip icon to attach the archive to a forum post.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS