Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Levi Fender | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 22 2014 7:37 PM

When I open Logos 5, within a few minutes the program crashes without giving any warning message.  I downloaded any updates and rebooted my computer, but the problem is still there.  Attached are the logs.

0552.LogosLogs.levifender.20141222-213523.zip

Posts 9070
LogosEmployee

I've filed a bug report for this crash. I don't think there's currently any workaround other than avoiding the use of Image search.

Posts 3
Levi Fender | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 23 2014 3:03 PM

To be more accurate, I should have mentioned the program actually closes within a few seconds, rather than a few minutes.  It opens with just enough time to navigate to a different window then disappears.  I don't have a chance to even use the image search.  I should also mention I'm only having an issue on my Macbook pro.  The program seems to be working fine on my tablet and smartphone.

Posts 5213
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 23 2014 4:24 PM

If you were to load the program and do nothing with it - i.e., click the shortcut to launch it and then ignore its entire existence, perhaps by browsing the Logos.com forums - would it still close on its own right after it was done loading?

Posts 3
Levi Fender | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 23 2014 7:41 PM

Yes.  I open the program, it runs through the intro screen and everything.  It comes up and then just closes on its own.

Posts 26619
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 23 2014 11:40 PM

You should be able to open to a 'Blank layout' by starting Logos and immediately pressing the CMD key to get that option. Then build a layout without Image Search

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 11:41 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

I've filed a bug report for this crash. I don't think there's currently any workaround other than avoiding the use of Image search.

This should be fixed in 5.2b SR9.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS