Personal Book Builder

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
Birdie Ruth Travis | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 2 2015 11:19 AM

1/2/2015

First I must say I love the Personal Book Builder.  I have created nine Personal Books, and they all have been indexed into My Collections and The Library.  They also show up when I use The Research Engine; plus they are working with the other Logos Resources.

Now I have one minor issue; the jpg pictures are only showing up on three of the nine books in  My Collections and The Library.  What can I do to correct this issue?

Thanks for reading my issue, and may the Spirit of the Living God rest with you all throughout the coming New Year.

Birdie Ruth Travis

Posts 1691
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 2 2015 5:50 PM

Hi Birdie Ruth!

Welcome to the Forums.

I think the key to successfully compiling images from the Word docx is to Insert them from a location on your computer. Apparently copying a picture and pasting directly into Word doesn't result in a compilable image.

Check the ones that aren't working as expected and I think you'll see that they are ones that were pasted directly.

Let us know how your issue works out, and if you think more details would help us help you. If your source for the Word docx is converting from a PDF or some other format, that would be something that might help others or myself to help you diagnose the issue.

Win 10 Android 8.1 Fire OS 5

Posts 46
Greg Hoerter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 27 2016 1:08 PM

I am having a similar issue, when I converted a PDF to docx, many charts are not showing up when they compile in PBB.  They are in my docx file, but on in my Personal book.

A few of them show up and appear to be charts in the docx, but the ones that don't show up in the PB appear to be text boxes.

Is there an easy way to fix the formatting in the docx?  there are quite a few charts.

thanks!

Posts 24727
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 28 2016 3:54 PM

Greg Hoerter:
I am having a similar issue, when I converted a PDF to docx, many charts are not showing up when they compile in PBB.

I don't have an answer for this. But if you are using Logos 6 you would attract a wider audience by posting in the Logos 6 forum.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS