Hang (Freezing)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6
Dennis Arbogast | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 3 2015 5:04 AM

I posted earlier regarding the Prayer List and the spinning wheel (hang) as I go through and either click on an item in the prayer list or edit it. The suggestion I received was to reboot the computer and Logos. This did indeed seem to work, but not completely. I found that while it did seem to speed up the hang on the first items on the list, as I go through the list the hang seems to last longer with each additional item. I have (hopefully) attached the log. Perhaps this is designed to hang like this while it synchronizes, but it seems longer than before.

Thanks for your help!

2021.LogosLogs.darbo56.20150103-075204.zip

Posts 27849
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 5 2015 8:06 PM

Unfortunately the logs don't provide any useful information for hangs/freezes i.e. there are a couple of indications that could be a "hang", but there is no other information. It would help to be more specific e.g. what prayer list, what you are doing and what time (from the computer clock).

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 6
Dennis Arbogast | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 27 2015 3:00 AM

The very good news is that the latest update (6.1) has totally eliminated this problem. My prayer list is back to full functionality once again!!!

Posts 27849
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 27 2015 3:28 AM

Great (we don't have to go deeper with Performance Logs)!

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS