Dear Faithlife Employees,

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8896
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 13 2015 4:10 AM

I would like to add my thanks as well.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1073
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 13 2015 5:32 AM

I am very happy with all that Logos software is and all that it can do, I only wish more of the tagging gets done on the resources we do have. 

I really like L6 with all the new features. Thanks to all of the Faithlife Employees.

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 24
Dave Sloma | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 13 2015 6:21 AM

Logos has enhanced my ministry many times fold by helping to open up so much truth from God's Word that I didn't see in years past.  Thanks Logos.

Posts 58
Kathy Brasby | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 13 2015 1:09 PM

Thanks, too! Great topic.

Posts 70
Timothy Jang | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 13 2015 11:58 PM

Yes, I can not thank you enough for you Faithlife folks. 

Posts 791
LogosEmployee
Eli Evans (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 22 2015 1:17 PM

No, thank you!

I've worked at Faithlife/Logos for 19+ years, and I can say that it's an incredible privilege to serve you. I know that privilege only exists because of the love and support of our customers.

Jesus said it best:

Knowing your failures and limitations is a natural part of learning and growing, and complaints are one way that we as a business organization get to know about that.

So again, thank you-all!

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 22 2015 2:07 PM

I agree with the positive sentiments here. I LOVE Logos!!!!! I tell people about it all the time. I have become a full blown Logosian! Which is my way of saying I'm all in. So if you hear a complaint from me, realize that it's minuscule compared to all the good I could say.

To all Faithlife employees, the ones I've encountered and the ones I haven't, I am grateful for your service. Keep up the good work and I'll keep up the purchasing. ;)

Posts 161
David Roberts | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 24 2015 10:15 PM

I want to add my heartfelt thanks to the Faithlife team...
Helping a multitude of the faithful learning, studying and being impacted by the living Word of God in an unprecedented way never before possible!

Without you, it would not happen in the same way.
Simply put, Logos is a gamechanger for every Christian,
something which I believe every Christian home, library and studyhall should have!

God bless you all!

David Roberts from New Zealand!

Posts 30
Mr. Victor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 25 2015 5:43 PM

Amen to this thread!

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS