Note hyperlink with translation

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 33475
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 18 2010 12:55 AM

I'm doing stuff with Taize material which specifies the TNIV translation. But when I enter 1 Peter 2:8-10 TNIV the translation gets dropped from the link. How do I specify translation here inside a note?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 584
Gary O'Neal | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2010 6:34 AM

MJ. Smith:
How do I specify translation here inside a note?

Martha

You can use the method of going through Microsoft Word - http://wiki.logos.com/Hyperlinks . The problem when you do this, is that if Logos recognizes it  as s valid reference it changes it to a regular verse reference. When I tried it on 1 Peter 2:1, the 2:1 remained as a link to the version I specified but the book reference was a regular verse reference. One thing that allowed me to get around this was to put the entire reference in quotes. Hope this helps.

πάντα εἰς δόξαν θεοῦ ποιεῖτε

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2010 9:24 AM

Here is a wild guess.

Perhaps you could go to the TNIV and set it for Send Hyperlinks Here and when in your notes you click, the link might go there. i know this isn't what you are exactly looking for. i believe that L4 is possibly going to your default Bible.

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS