Is Baker Encyclopedia still present in Logos 5?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Rebekka Marie Russell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 24 2015 5:37 PM

Hi there,

I am a student who's been given an assignment involving numerous articles in the Baker Encyclopedia of Christian Apologetics. I've also been instructed that Logos 5 is the edition needed for this assignment. However, when I open Logos (version 5), the Baker Encyclopedia of Christian Apologetics is no longer there. It was available two weeks ago but somehow it is not in my list of resources any longer. Does anyone know if it has perhaps been removed or how I might acquire (or find) it?

Thank you for any help offered.

Emily

Posts 35527
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 24 2015 6:02 PM

Welcome to the forums. Resources (books) are not dependent on which version of the software you are running. They are dependent on what books (packages, bundles or individual) you have purchased. So in one sense I don't know quite what you are asking. The book you mention is available for purchase. However, since you think you own it I would try the following in this order:

1. In the command box type Open Baker Encyclopedia of Christian Apologetics

2. Open the library and type author:Geisler and select the book

3. In the command box enter Update Resources .... this will take a while to sync your library

4, Go to your account on logos.com and verify on order history that you own the resource

5. Still can't find it, report back.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS