Visual Copy

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Chris Hilliard | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 26 2015 7:53 PM

I have Logos 6 starter. I am really excited about using the Visual Copy feature. But, when I copy and then click visual copy of a Spurgeon quote from the Morning and Evening Devotional none of the slides offer include a picture of him as all the training videos show. What am I missing or doing wrong?

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 26 2015 9:58 PM

Welcome Big Smile

In "Morning and Evening", selected text, right click, Visual Copy (with active network connection):

Opening Visual Copy prior to right click in "Morning and Evening" did not show Spurgeon:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4
Chris Hilliard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 4:50 AM

Either way doesn't show Spurgeon for me. And, yes, I have internet connection.

Posts 30071
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 5:09 AM

Chris Hilliard:
I have Logos 6 starter.

It may be that you haven't paid for the additional resources... 

I am trying to get an answer. I think you need the "Preaching Themes Slide Art," but I could be mistaken.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 30071
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 8:36 AM

I have been told that the resource needed is the logos media archive:

https://www.logos.com/product/45633/logos-media-archive 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 11:06 PM

alabama24 is correct, the Spurgeon slides are available in "Logos Media Archive". Bronze and all higher base packages include that resource.

Software Dev at Logos.  How to post your logs: (Windows) (Mac)

Posts 5662
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 1:09 AM

Dustin Masters (Faithlife):
alabama24 is correct, the Spurgeon slides are available in "Logos Media Archive". Bronze and all higher base packages include that resource

Hi Dustin

I have Diamond but...

...when I search my library for 'Logos Media Archive' I get no results.

...when I go to the product page for 'Logos Media Archive' I find that it will cost me an extra £16.45

Something doesn't seem to add up

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 9160
LogosEmployee

Mike Binks:
...when I search my library for 'Logos Media Archive' I get no results.

It's not a resource that appears in your Library; you just own the ability to access those custom slides through Visual Copy.

Mike Binks:
...when I go to the product page for 'Logos Media Archive' I find that it will cost me an extra £16.45

Since the product isn't available for individual sale, dynamic pricing isn't turned on to show that you already own it. (But I can see how this will be helpful and will make a suggestion.)

Posts 9160
LogosEmployee

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):
Since the product isn't available for individual sale, dynamic pricing isn't turned on to show that you already own it.

Clarification: On a regular product page (for a resource you do own), the full retail price is shown but the Add to Cart button is disabled. For "Logos Media Archive" the full retail price is shown, but since there is no "Add to Cart" button, there's nothing to disable.

Posts 5662
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 8:25 AM

Since the product isn't available for individual sale, dynamic pricing isn't turned on to show that you already own it.

Clarification: On a regular product page (for a resource you do own), the full retail price is shown but the Add to Cart button is disabled. For "Logos Media Archive" the full retail price is shown, but since there is no "Add to Cart" button, there's nothing to disable.

That, Bradley, is, as they say, about as clear as mud.

(and about as useful as a maternity hat)

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS