Search

Search in sorted by
  • Re: Changing translations for one reference

    FWIW, I took it out of Tag Manager and put it straight into HTML again, but that did not fix the problem. Instead, I've now set up a URL check. If the URL has /es/ in it, then we go with RVR60. If the URL does not have /es/ in it, then we go with ESV. This may not resolve all of our issues. There may be some instances where some article specifically
    Posted to Faithlife Reftagger by Tim McCabe on Mon, Apr 8 2019
  • Re: Changing translations for one reference

    Moving it to Tag Manager may have caused the problem, now that I think about it. We made the move a week ago and have only become aware of the problem today, so i didn't immediately associate the two events. Having said that, I would expect it to work from Tag Manager or from not-Tag Manager. I wouldn't have thought that would break it. I will run some
    Posted to Faithlife Reftagger by Tim McCabe on Fri, Apr 5 2019
  • Changing translations for one reference

    We have RefTagger installed via Google Tag Manager on every page of our site with ESV as the default translation. With certain specific references, however, we have been altering the translation to RVR60 using the following markup: <cite class="bibleref" title="RVR60 Hebrews 11:1">Hebreos 11:1</cite> This markup matches the SemanticBible
    Posted to Faithlife Reftagger by Tim McCabe on Fri, Apr 5 2019
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) |