Page 1 of 3 (47 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 46 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 67
Scott Groethe | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 27 2015 8:02 PM

Since Logos Cloud is for people without base packages how does one leave after they've signed up?

Posts 18818
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 27 2015 8:12 PM

Been listening to "Hey, you, get off of my cloud" (Rolling Stones) lately? Wink

Sorry, couldn't help joking. I have no idea how to leave Logos Cloud once you've signed up. I'm sure Customer Service can help you with that if there's no obvious way from your login profile.

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 12:02 AM

Scott Groethe:

Since Logos Cloud is for people without base packages how does one leave after they've signed up?

Scott, to leave the group, you can go to the group https://faithlife.com/logos-cloud/activity, on the right side of the page, click on the down arrow next to "You are a Follower", and then click "Leave this group. 

Posts 2125
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 7:36 AM

What harm comes of being signed up?

Posts 18818
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 10:28 AM

Chris duMond:

Scott Groethe:

Scott, to leave the group, you can go to the group https://faithlife.com/logos-cloud/activity, on the right side of the page, click on the down arrow next to "You are a Follower", and then click "Leave this group. 

That's how to leave the Faithlife group "Logos Cloud", but it doesn't seem to be how one would stop being subscribed to Logos Cloud which is what the OP was asking.

Posts 3078
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 10:56 AM

Rosie Perera:

Chris duMond:

Scott Groethe:

That's how to leave the Faithlife group "Logos Cloud", but it doesn't seem to be how one would stop being subscribed to Logos Cloud which is what the OP was asking.

I don't know, it might be. After all, that is the way I got signed up for Logos Cloud, simply by joining the FL group, which is kinda scary.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 1575
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 12:11 PM

David Taylor Jr:
I don't know, it might be.

I think this would be the case for the "early access" crowd. I'm assuming that doesn't constitute a "subscription" to Logos Cloud, but rather a pre-release trial. Could be wrong.   

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 9112
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 1:07 PM

John Kight:
I think this would be the case for the "early access" crowd. I'm assuming that doesn't constitute a "subscription" to Logos Cloud, but rather a pre-release trial. Could be wrong.  

My impression, too. Once Faithlife asks for a credit card then I imagine your Orders page will have a way to stop your subscription. Faithlife could give us a clear answer.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 1:50 PM

Sorry that wasn't very clear. 

I was letting the OP know how to unsubscribe from the group right now. The FL group is how we'll be administering the license for Logos Cloud, ie if you're a follower of the Logos Cloud Faithlife Group on June 1, we're going to unlock a license for you. Thus, if you unfollow the group, you will essentially be opting out of the Logos Cloud Early Release Program before it even starts. 

When someone joins the LogosCloud Faithlife Group sometime in June, we will unlock a license for them at that time. 

• No one currently has Logos Cloud. The Logos Cloud Faithlife Group is a mechanism we're using to administer the Early Release Program and delivering the licenses to Logos Cloud Premium on June 1. 
  • The license we are unlocking is for Logos Cloud Premium and is only valid from June 1- June 30. You will not be able to use it after June 30. (so if you join on June 15, you get Logos Cloud Premium for 15 days). 
  • We are not taking credit cards for the Early Release from June 1 - June 30. You won't be able to purchase Logos Cloud until July 1. 
  • On July 1, we will open up Logos Cloud to the public to purchase/subscribe. At that time, we will take credit cards, and unlock whatever level of license you subscribe to. 
  • When you subscribe to Logos Cloud on July 1, and you wish to cancel it, you can do so in the Subscriptions area in your profile.

Hope this helps. Let me know what I need to clarify. 

Posts 9112
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 2:42 PM

Chris duMond:
Hope this helps. Let me know what I need to clarify. 

Yes Very thorough answer.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 2125
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 3:54 PM

Thanks.

Posts 3320
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2015 4:05 PM

Chris, that's a wonderful answer and I really like how Faithlife has set this launch up. Yes

Puer natus est nobis. Merry Christmas!

Catholic Products Forum - Book Suggestions UserVoice - Verbum Blog

Posts 9079
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 29 2015 5:28 AM

Chris duMond:

When someone joins the LogosCloud Faithlife Group sometime in June, we will unlock a license for them at that time. 

• No one currently has Logos Cloud. The Logos Cloud Faithlife Group is a mechanism we're using to administer the Early Release Program and delivering the licenses to Logos Cloud Premium on June 1. 
  • The license we are unlocking is for Logos Cloud Premium and is only valid from June 1- June 30. You will not be able to use it after June 30. (so if you join on June 15, you get Logos Cloud Premium for 15 days). 
  • We are not taking credit cards for the Early Release from June 1 - June 30. You won't be able to purchase Logos Cloud until July 1. 
  • On July 1, we will open up Logos Cloud to the public to purchase/subscribe. At that time, we will take credit cards, and unlock whatever level of license you subscribe to. 
  • When you subscribe to Logos Cloud on July 1, and you wish to cancel it, you can do so in the Subscriptions area in your profile.

Excellent explanation. I still have it on my to-do list to contact some folks I think may want to check it out. What is the best link to send them to introduce them?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3078
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 29 2015 8:54 AM

Ok that is very good!

How to upload logs

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 29 2015 9:20 AM

Bruce Dunning:
What is the best link to send them to introduce them?

Thanks Bruce, and everyone else, for your willingness to help us get Logos cloud in the right hands! The best place to send people is to https://logoscloud.com. They can get some information, create an account, and sign up from there. 

Thanks again, we're really excited to partner with you guys in this!

Posts 6490
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 29 2015 9:38 AM

Just over six thousand persons have signed up.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 30 2015 7:08 PM

After I test Logos Cloud, if I want one of the higher tiers of Logos Cloud, can my sales rep handle that for me? Will you offer yearly subscriptions to Logos Cloud as well? If I have a year subscription to Logos Now and decide to switch to a high end tier to Logos Cloud that contains all the same features of Logos Now, can I cancel Logos Now and have the partial credit applied to a Logos Cloud higher tier?

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 3078
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 1 2015 9:04 AM

Nathan Parker:

After I test Logos Cloud, if I want one of the higher tiers of Logos Cloud, can my sales rep handle that for me? Will you offer yearly subscriptions to Logos Cloud as well? If I have a year subscription to Logos Now and decide to switch to a high end tier to Logos Cloud that contains all the same features of Logos Now, can I cancel Logos Now and have the partial credit applied to a Logos Cloud higher tier?

I think the trial is on the top tier right?

How to upload logs

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 1 2015 9:27 AM

David Taylor Jr:
I think the trial is on the top tier right?

I believe it's the Diamond ($49.99) level.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 297
Mike McKnelly | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 1 2015 10:16 AM

I stopped following the logos cloud group and I rebooted my computer as instructed by customer-service. I didn't stop downloading and it did not remove all the new books. Please help me remove this from my computer and return my logos back to the way it was.

Page 1 of 3 (47 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS