Frustrated

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Steven Liparoto | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 6 2010 8:11 AM

The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge still does allow me to select the bibles references.  They appear in the panel but I cannot scroll my cursor over them to highlight them or click on them to go to the actual verse!!!!!

Just about every time I start Logos it wants to index my Library.  IS this normal?

Is it better to work with the program off line.  I am always logging in when I start my program?

I just received another "notice of billing"  That seems to work just fine.

Steve

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 12:50 PM

At times, Alpha software usage can be frustrating - can also be rewarding.  For forum discussions, topic of "Frustrated" does not describe 4 items in post - suggest individual discussions - focus on 1 item at a time.

Indexing has been discussed in several forum threads, including:

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/9941.aspx

Apologies: statement 'I just received another "notice of billing"  That seems to work just fine.' looks like like Hebrew to me, can see and recognize letters, but not understand meaning.

By the way, added Treasury of Scripture Knowledge to current Bible Reading layout:

Found hovering mouse over blue text pops up bible reference.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2010 8:16 PM

Steven Liparoto:
Just about every time I start Logos it wants to index my Library.  IS this normal?

Some users experience this problem frequently due to bugs in the Alpha. All of the problems have workarounds while we fix bugs though. Alpha 13 should be better in this regard, but if you want to get up and running, you'll need to attach your log files to the thread. See the FAQ link, specifically item #6 which is a tutorial video on how to post log files.

Steven Liparoto:
The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge still does allow me to select the bibles references.

I assume you're talking about Passage Guide. It doesn't work for me either (and unfortunately, it doesn't look like it'll be fixed in A13). I seem to remember that working at one point, but it appears to be a regression. I'll file a bug on that and we'll get that fixed.

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2010 9:34 PM

Tom Philpot:
I'll file a bug on that and we'll get that fixed.

It bothered me that it wasn't working, so I fixed the bug and it will be out in A14, since we've already passed the cut off for A13.

Mobile Development Team Lead

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS