Orthodox base packages are released

Page 4 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 63 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2408
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2015 3:36 PM

Gabe Martini (Faithlife):

these are 15% off across the board.

Thanks for all the work.  

Had to copy and paste all of the 'New To Me' items from each package as the 'dots' in the compare all did not copy and paste.

Got Gold and $120 worth of the items not in that set.  Plus an Item that is on Pre Pub.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2015 5:24 PM

Columbcille Dougherty:

Yeah as a former Baptist, that's about as inaccurate as you can get man... PM me if you want to discuss it. 

I had a church history prof (and bear in mind I am SBC here also) say that the trail of tears brings tears of laughter to the eyes of the serious historian.

I understand WHY they hold to it. I disagree with much of what they say, but what we have in common - and perhaps this is true of every tradition. We all on some level have to believe that what we believe is what Christ believed. Else whats the point?

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2015 7:26 PM

abondservant:
I had a church history prof (and bear in mind I am SBC here also) say that the trail of tears brings tears of laughter to the eyes of the serious historian.

Trail of Tears or Trail of Blood?

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 37
Columbcille Dougherty | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 21 2015 12:08 AM

Trail of blood. It's an old theory that the Church of God has always suffered may l violence and can be traced by the blood of His martyrs... What's ironic is Baptists haven't suffered at all since their formation... Orthodox churches have yet to stop

Page 4 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS